- We currently use Royal Mail as our standard delivery service.
- Once an order has been received, the delivery costs will be determined due to weight, size and speed of delivery.
- These costs will then be made available on your Order Payment email, leaving you to decide which form of delivery you would like, e.g. 1st or 2nd Class, Parcelforce etc.
- Where a parcel is of a large or heavy size, Courier company prices can be obtained to ensure the cheapest method of delivery is offered.
- We treat website purchases under the same conditions as our Retail Shop policy, therefore If you are not fully satisfied with any of your purchases you may return them to us within 7 days, where upon a credit note will be issued by email.
- We do not pay for the return postage costs.
- When returning an item please include a copy of the packing slip included with your order.
- Customers have a duty of care towards all products during the returns period and we advise that goods are returned with their original packaging to ensure that they are not damaged in transit. We accept no responsibiilty for returned items which are lost in transit.
- We reserve the right to reduce the sum credited for goods which show evidence of use beyond the handling required to inspect items to ensure that they are as expected. As a rule of thumb, this means that you can inspect the goods as you would in a shop and return them in the same condition that you would expect to receive them.
Please email email@example.com with your request to return before posting any items.